TOP > About
TOP > About
What's Regenerative Medicine Expo TOKYO?
B to B exhibition specialised in regenerative medicine technologies!
Regenerative Medicine Expo TOKYO gathers all the latest technologies, products and services for regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.
Exhibits include culture media, reagents, incubators, cell research related products, contract services, licensing, etc. As for visitors, researchers/doctors from universities, pharmaceutical/cosmetics manufacturers, medical institutions are expected.
[Show Name] 5th Regenerative Medicine Expo TOKYO
[Dates] July 5 (Wed) - 7 (Fri), 2023
[Venue] Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
[Organiser] RX Japan Ltd.
[Endorsed by] The Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine
[Concurrent Event] Technical Conference
[Admission] FREE of charge for those with an exhibition ticket (To receive a ticket for free, click here.)
* JPY 5,000/person will be charged without a ticket.
* This exhibition is primarily open to trade, therefore those under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter.
- Culture Media
- Reagents (Cell Growth Factors, Serums, Scaffolding Materials, etc.)
- Culture Vessels
- Analytical Devices
- Cell Quality Evaluation
- Cell Bank Services
- Contract Services
- Transportation Services
- Consulting Licensing
- Cell Processing Centers [CPC]
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cell Medicine
- Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies, Cosmetic Companies, Universities, Research Institutes
- Researchers from Regenerative Medicine/Cell Medicine Companies/Institutes
- Doctors from Medical Institutes
- Distributers, Importers
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and conference sessions/visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.